Thursday, August 4, 2011

narrative essay

Becoming Change

  Some people think that changing is good, but I'm afraid of changing. But the thing happened when I was young, changed my point of view with the changing.
 It was 2006, I think. I was moved away from the apartment where I lived in, and came to Seoul. So, I went to the new school which is named Seoul Ogum elementary school.
  But, there was a problem. When I was in Gang-Won-do, I got many friends because we are in small town which is surrounded by mountains and roads. So we knew all of our friends in the town because there was only one elementary school, and there was only four kinds of apartment, three stationary store, and one Church.
  But, in the Seoul, there was a lot of places to live, so it was too large, and it was hard to gather friends, so I made Friends in the library. and, i became to read many books! so the change with the number of friends made me to connect with the book,which means it made me ti
  So, now I am very happy whith reading books.some people think that I am crazy because because of the book, I can imagine more brifly, which means I like to imagine about my life! In my imagimation, i sometimes die, sometimes get hurt, and sometimes there is a danger with my life because of bad guys or diseases that which is hard to cure. But, all of my lifestory which i imagine has love story between it. Sometimes it has triangle love line, and sometimes it hurts my mind and make me tear when I am imagine. I usually imagine during the night, because I can concentrate more, but it doesn't matter a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment